20 September 2011

Calling all Team QUON!


Three weeks till the beginning of the 2011/2012 CCC Crit Season, and so arises so many questions:

Is this what Halvo been training all winter for? Will we see QM blowing snot bubbles on the first lap after his EB attempt? Will QUON enter any 'A' Graders at all? Will there be another shambles of Old vs Young Bulls? Can the DOMinator manage sit in for a win? Will Randy ride in TQ or Velo kit? Is Rads now too old for CCC and begin racing VETS? Will Skin & Bones return to QUON Corner?

So many questions, but possibly the most important: Will we ever see the TQ Blue Train in full flight again?

10 comments:

Uber said...

The Crits, my favourite racing of the year.

RANDWICK said...

Can I wear Velo Republic knicks, and a Team QUON jersey?

MONGO MCA said...

Randy. You will regret asking that question, Mongo BEAST

QM Terracini said...

All will be revealed, in my new 14 point plan

The Rego Desk said...

I will miss Skin & Bones.

Answer to the big question is said...

NO.

Not unless QUON do some serious recruiting and even more serious deadwood culling.

Stomps (lack of) Productions said...

I've got big palms to save the Quon. It's all good boys.

Stomps said...

typo, sorry I meant to say;

I've got big slippery palms to save the QUON. Or at least give them a happy ending.

mr jingles said...

or at least capture a happy ending on my trusty video phone

martin said...

Bloody Young Bulls are complaining again!
Everybody knows that the Blue Train is diesel.
Why can't they just stop their bitching