19 September 2012

Gifted and talentless.

A quite drink at Knightys
To look for some Joycies

Oh Bruce Almighty, so fit and mighty
Just like a Joycie, all tight and mighty

The golden hour is on, its 11-1
We will not leave until its done

It's time for a dance, to have a chance
Let's go to the piano to take our chance

Rowl one rowl two, I've had a few
It's time to stay away from the disabled loo

Worlds colliding, Joycie seems to abiding
Where is Dom? It looks like he's hiding

Is he a prisoner or war, or as thin as a straw
Don't worry I'm sure he didn't drag down a whore

A whore you say, but I did not pay
Her name is Renee, I think she'll say

She had a #fitrig, just like b_rowl
But at least she was wearing more than a tea towel

I wore a dom, but did not come
I blame almighty that my form hasn't come

Oh TeamQUON, you are so much fun
Just like giving it in the bum

HOP one, HOP two, there have been a few
Oh so many who like to chew

No pingers you say, but I did not pay
Surely that counts for something in May

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue
I think she needs to do a poo in the disabled loo

Join me she says, we'll shelve a few
NO one will know except a few


Rowl xox

 

5 comments:

The QUONderground said...

Sex Drugs & Sausage Rolls...... nothing but the best in this poem, from the only semi professional cycling team in Canberra.

dedicated cyclist, here for the long haul said...

Oh for the love of God. I can't believe I was thinking my youngest might be a good fit for team quon. How I was wrong.

Nothing but a bunch of drug taking, illiterate, neanderthal sodomites who will all end up addicts, thieves and in jail or dead. What a blight on the Canberra cycling community.

what a joke. and you this poetry? what does it have to do with cycling anyway?

Semi-sobre said...

Dedicated cyclist, pls don't let this stop you signing up your young joycie to Canberra's only semi-pro cycling team. She will be more than welcomed.

Sodomy & The Lash said...

Alllllrrrriiiggghhhtttttt!!!!!!

Deano said...

In days gone by joycies came to us, not the other way around.