05 October 2010

TQ's Presence Noted at Worlds


TQ's second pro tour patron was very quick to recognise the significant contribution that the emblem of the Blue Train made in getting him his first elite men's world championship title. Immediately following his superb left side sprint, Thor was heard to mention that on his 11 trips up the climbs he glanced at the TQ emblem and thumped his chest, in an effort to get himself up the hill just that little bit quicker.

" Each time I saw that famous TQ, I just knew that as an Old Bull, I had the legs to get up the hill and finsih that race as well as I did. Thank you so much to TQ and their efforts in helping this old bull to dominate all the pansy arse Young Bulls that were out there on the road."

8 comments:

The young BULL said...

So the young bulls have got media coverage for team QUON to an estimated 400 million viewers, what have the old bulls done other than give the dodger a 'post race rubbing'

Rads said...

It was more than a rubbing...

Anonymous said...

The old bulls documented the young bulls hard work on you tube !And that is why the Quon is the world best team Check out Team Quon On you Tube

Dodgers Nads said...

The man knows his stuff

Mick Rogers said...

Is Rads the guy who is always following me around?

swp said...

Young Bulls - you have done us all proud.
Awesome effort, and you made an old bull very happy.

Rads' Nads said...

I miss Jan Ullrich. I miss wearing the pink T-Mobile gear. And I miss my hair. Where is my bitch, Randwick, I need a flogging.

A Young Bull Just Saying said...

"to in the box at 11am"

Wasn't there an hour still to go?

Did he DNF?