20 May 2009

another QUONabee


Yes my friends, you have seen me before. I am the one who smacked all of your lazy arses at this years Poker Run at Prestontown; 2 pair/ace high.
And I will smash you all this weekend as well at your shambles, when I show you all what a man with a little dick and great tan can do.
I love funny hats and Garfield comics, I think 4 cylinder cars are for females only, and am a firm believer that Princess Diana was murdered.
I drink rum, like getting nude with my mates and have alot of dick tricks in my drunken state. My favourite colour is blue, and I will look awesome in the QUON kit.
Thank you for this opportunity.
Kind regards,
Patty Chivers

12 comments:

QUONMASTER said...

I will forever be known as the greatest QUON Master ever. My innovate or die mantra will live on through the years. I really hope for the sake of old bull Preston that his new recruits can deliver. Like my favourite coach Benny says "you are all shit"

Patty said...

I forget to mention that I am a fearless pirate on the high sea's of delivering on expectations.
Preston spoke about you poor choices Pysie, and both Greggo and I have sworn to exceed the QUONabees of the season just past.

S&B said...

Patrick, your comments on the dribble and blog have already exceeded Robbo's, Randwicks and Jesse's.
I look forward to the promised beers and dick tricks at cafe Quon on Saturday

Quon Stalker said...

I would like to volunteer to be a donut. But not for Rads. Small members do not interest me.

BD said...

Get him in. Get rid of the youth policy.

And donut man as well

The Realist said...

The QUON is an ageing population. The Shambles is dying a slow death because all the old farts are too scared to ride anymore. Are we turning into merely just another Crit team? It would appear that way. QMe, SAVE THE QUON

Anonymous said...

QUONabee's take note: the go 'till you blow policy applies for your first 12 months of shambles. You MUST be the first to launch an attack.

QMe said...

Just turn up on Saturday doubting Thomas. Talk is cheap, but there are rumblings of a great Shambles (TM) this week.
Why not try and encourage others to turn up, rather than all of these negative vibes.

Anonymous said...

The shambles will return to greatness this saturday!

bigdog said...

will there be donuts?

Anonymous said...

Looks like he used a different set of cards ??? is QUONABEE 2 a cheat or just a back stabber to people who are SHIT.........

QMe said...

A little bit harsh Greggo. At least he turned up this morning!