01 May 2009

Queens Birthday moved to January

In a copy-cat action, The Queen's mother has decided to move her birthday, (and our holiday) to the 17th of January. After the QM's decision during the week to change the actual birthday of his father, the current head of state was overthrown.
The Queen's mother is hoping that a similar coup will occur by changing the Queens Birthday holiday, and subsequently her ugly and un-co grandson can rule the kingdom - just like smitty.

Her majesty is really unsure how one changes their birthday. The QM's phone number has been passed on, as the Pye family seems to hold the key on how to do this. If any other key dates need changing, please give Jason a call;
1800 got shafted
(not privately listed)

5 comments:

Hodgey said...

Hi Mr Lee,
I love your blog. Please have a look at my website. If you could forward on as much information to it as possible that would be great.

I rode for Festina, did you ride for Festina?

Hodgey said...

Mr Lee,
I forgot to give you my web address:

www.squadra.com.au

I rode for Festina, did you ride for Festina?

Anonymous said...

WANKERS

Pauline Pantsdown said...

Please explain?

Rads' Nads said...

Whatever is going on in here should be ignored by anyone who hasn't got the stubble off their nads. No 3 day growth here boys. Of course, the two youngest Quon members are exempt on the grounds of being pre-pubescent. I will instruct them in the ways of the razor when the time is right.

Rads' Nads - I ride a Gillette Ladyshaver - do you ride a Gillette Ladyshaver!?