27 May 2009

When words are not enough...

BigDog's bluff has been called! The QUON's own Attorney-General has himself challenged the keyboard nazi to a mano-a-mano duel of pugilism that has set thrills of anticipation rippling through the QUON.

Spud, known in boxing circles as the 'Punch from the Bunch' is sick to death of the rubbish that BigDog fills everyone's inboxes with, and, frustrated with the powerless and limited rules of the dribble has decided to teach BigDog a lesson that he won't forget.

Early reports from within QUON Eldership have tipped this as a true 'David and Goliath' battle of biblical proportions, with a few unnamed elders tipping 'David' to once again topple 'Goliath'.
Indeed Spud has been quoted during a cross-training session this week as believing that BigDog's previous bout with ScottyRocks QOAM was nothing more than a fluke win for BigDog.

"I've seen the footage" stated Spud as he put down his skipping rope. "ScottyRocks had it all under control. BigDog was unfit, slow and behind on points. It was only a lucky punch when ScottyRocks was distracted by the ladies in the audience that saved BigDog from a complete and utter thrashing."

In a menacing tone Spud continued; "I'm not stepping in that ring to entertain people. BigDog won't receive an ounce of restraint from me. He flaunts the rules of the dribble and laughs in the face of QUON authority. He won't be laughing when I'm finished with him. BigDog should be afraid - I'm so fast I turn off the light and am in bed before its dark. I float like a butterfly and sting like a bee. I'm not the greatest boxer the QUON has ever seen, I'm the double greatest. Not only will I knock him out, I'll pick the round - The only round. Round one.
The QUON has a new enforcer. BigDog is going down."

Ladies and Gentlemen, it appears in this case that the Attorney-General is prepared to put down his copy of the QUONstitution and solve this problem the old fashioned way. A time and date of the bout are yet to be set.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's on like donkey kong biatch!!

Reidy said...

Ive got ya back Spud. let me fight him for ya. I like hitting apes

bd said...

Bring it on

Mouldy said...

I would like to nominate for the undercard against Wayneo... That bloke thinks he is so smart, time to teach that glorified health professional a lesson.

Royce Gracie said...

I would have this Big Dog bloke tapping out in the first with a kimora on that puny right of his.

spud said...

Bring it on Bigdog.
You shit me, the QUON and everyone else who reads the blog (if we had one).
The sooner the better for me; just make it happen!

helio gracie said...

Royce

It's spelt 'kimura'.

You, of all people, should know that

QMe said...

FU*&K OFF WITH THE SPELLING

NOT FUNNY

NO ONE CARES

paul smith said...

The BJJ community cares Paul, and so should you

qoam said...

Nice work Spud

Putting the 'shut up' into 'put up or shut up'