28 July 2009

Hi, I am cuddles' hot sister

Hi I'm Suzie Hoitink, and I am a registered nurse who completed my Bachelor of Nursing at the University of Canberra in 1996 and have nursed in a variety of clinical settings since.

Having struggled with acne-prone skin since my teenage years and finding very little help available, my attention turned to skin care. In 2005 I founded the Clear Complexions Clinic, a clinic staffed by skilled skin care nurses.

I developed my skills working for a leading cosmetic surgeon in Canberra where I was trained in Intense Pulsed Light Therapy (IPL), microdermabrasion, acne and pigmentation treatments such as Clearskincare , and the application of Botox © and Restylane ©. I have been trained in a wide variety of surgical procedures, from the removal of moles through to larger cosmetic surgeries such as face-lifts and breast augmentations.

I look after the Ginga, the tubby and the ugly. Check out my web site, www.clearcomplexions.com.au and check out my photo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just checked that website she is HOT can see how they are related.

A welcome addition to the QUON is Cuddles?

Even though his tipping leaves a lot to think about?

Scotty Rocks should be proud to nominate someone of that calibre to be part of the QUON.

Three cheers for Scotty Rocks.........

mba said...

She's nearly as highly qualified as Big Dog