21 July 2009

RANDWICK set to amaze the QUON

In possibly the biggest news to hit the Brotherhood of the QUON to date, the French speaking jockey, Dom Aungles, (love child of Gabriel Gateau of SBS/TDF fame) is set to come clean and tell the world that he his gay.
"I am not ready just yet; but soon" he was overheard telling Bigdog whilst running around the lake this morning."When my nipple rings crust over and butt crack stops hurting, I will be screaming it loud from the top of Pysie's Subaru."
Bigdog, showing the leadership traits which he was taught before he was kicked out of the Navy, took the young mans hand and showed him the way when he passed the toilets at Yarramundi Reach.
This is where Br Mouldy and Wombats Brother passed on their encouragement and the traditional nude-group-hug.
Long live the gay community within the QUON......I think.

7 comments:

the Fireman said...

I now understand the comments on the dribble last night.
Congratulations Dom!
I hope that you find happiness.

the greatest QM ever said...

We're here.
We're Queer.
And we are not going away!

The Casual Observer said...

There is a lot of man love on this blog... just scroll down and see for yourselves.

Is there something you need to get of your chests

The greatest QM ever said...

Whats wrong with man-love, homosexuality or bi-sexual relationships?

Anonymous said...

I bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you.

Steve the Prancing Mincer said...

Who is this one they call Randwick? Does he look good in lycra like you boys do on Friday morning? Hey Randy when you see me next Friday give me a yoo hoo and a little wave. I'm looking for some young meat.

The Casual Observer said...

The Canberra public would appreciate if you kept your man loving to yarramundi reach and the Black mountain carpark and off of the internet. For Fuck sake there are children around.