02 October 2009

Team QUON recruits new member

Move over Steve the prancing mincer as Team QUON have a new gay QUONabee. Fergus & Matt have been captured in the social pages while out on their recent man date. Fergus was overheard whispering into Matt’s ear “we at Team QUON are all about boys. We like the chamois-less bike short and we embrace all lifestyles.”




Team QUON wish you all the best in your quest to becoming a fully fledged QUON member and would like to congratulate Fergus for finally coming out.

5 comments:

where's wally said...

what about me!! I'm in the picture too, you know...

where's waldo said...

That's not wally, that's Spud!

Spud said...

In the navy...

hands up in the air said...

I can't see everyone's hands in that picture. There could be some doodle touching lower down I think

vinnie said...

Spud had me in the squirrel grip from behind