20 December 2009

Christmas Shambles, Done & Dusted


Another big day for the QUON with the annual Christmas Shambles taking place yesterday, perhaps the GREATEST EVER!! Anyone for a SHERRY....

Many thanks to all who contributed, but in particular SchmickoB, Trailjayzer, Cam and Son - those bacon & egg rolls were the bizz and the various drop off's, Wayneo, Vinnie, Smup & the Princess, KC, Terra & Uli. S&B once again continued to get his hands dirty and helped out all day long.

Thanks to the Vikings Boys and Brad from BC, we thoroughly enjoyed your company and your Chrissie Carol. We hope you all got home ok, your contracts will be mailed in the coming weeks.

To all the Canberra Cycing community may you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Team QUON

18 comments:

An elder said...

Is that person blue a statue? He looked like that all day

Mouldy said...

Is Rads capable of staying clothed?

Anonymous said...

That dude with the mullet looks like he's got pubes on his upper lip.

Kano said...

lads,

What a day, thanks again for having us along.

I will keep my eye on the letter box......blue really matches my hair

Anonymous said...

Does the new Team QUON kit repel earth, wind and > FIRE <

Anonymous said...

the 'rules'

Mongo said...

Its pronounced the "RUUlzzzzz"

Shirt and Tie said...

Ruuuuuezzz are ruuuuueeez!

To anyone that left before 3pm, my disappointment stays with you!

To those boys sampling summer in a cup!

HERE HERE!

Thanks boyz, as an honorary member of DA QUON (as mentioned by a few drunken legends on the day) I appreciated the welcoming vibes and look forward to tearing up NYE with u boys!

FIIIIIRE!

Unknown said...

I'll never look "little drummer boy" and a "hillz hoyst" the same. Crackin day boys and many thanks for the great company. Merry Xmas and NY's to you all. BTW - I stumbled safely home at 4:15 but can't say I made it there unassisted...

mikeyc

A rider without a jersey said...

Rumor has it the 'plague' will be proudly displayed first crit back.

The real Kano said...

I've canned Vikings. Burnt my jersey last night. Went to the shops today to buy a blue helmet and blue jersey and will wear them until I get the official invite and the kit turns up in 2013 apparantly.

Anonymous said...

"RUUlzzzzz"

Ruuulzzzz mate said...

Ruuulzzzz mate, Ruuulzzzz

regurgitated egg and bacon roll at Stromlo said...

you left me high and dry baking in the sun! Where is the love?

the real real kano said...

what's happening with the knicks Terra?

Ian Roberts said...

Looks like one of my parties. A bunch of guys nude or in lycra & not a chick in sight - there's nothing wrong with that. Or is there?

Anonymous said...

P L E N T Y

QUON Stalker said...

Where was my invite? I was looking forward to being of service to the QUON.