07 June 2011

The Shambles (TM)


Gentlemen

The route for the Queens Birthday long weekend's edition has been set by none other than QUON elder Skin and Bones.
Those who are on Twitter may have a slight advantage as this is where the course was posted. For those still struggling with the concept of the internet and social media - just be at Ghost Ride shop no later than 7.30am.
All we need now are semi professional cyclists. Who will stand and be counted, Team QUON?
RSVP's would be appreciated by Darryl at Double Shot.
DISCLAIMER: Reidy, we can't guarantee that we won't hit on your missus.

8 comments:

The DOMinator said...

I already have my kit on and am on the way there...

Mr Carl (Uber) Fellows said...

I'll be there, about 5 minutes late.

Stomps! said...

I'm back. I'll be there. I'm back you know...yeahhhh

QM Terra said...

First person to attack the Shambles bunch, coffee afterwards on me.

any terracini latte said...

Running late got a puncture and busted my spare.

Randwick said...

What the F are the weigh in results that are needed???

QM Terra said...

Please provide your weight to QM immediately you little jockey

Randwick said...

hang on... few hours in the Sauna and ill be well below race weight. Have to remember to include the stirrups this time. They beat me otherwise.