31 October 2012

Innovate Or Die

In an unprecedented move the "Ginga Policy" that was scraped by the innovative man formally known as Piece of (nee Jason), has now become a commercial vantage point.

Like Scientology, Rekorderlig appear to be targeting the most vulnerable individuals in society as part of an ongoing recruitment campaign.

Luckily for us its the DAY OF LOVE so this product can simply been seen as a light, fruity & refreshing beverage.

We Love Gingas.

nb This is in no way an advertisement for the new Orange and Ginger alcoholic cider available soon from Rekorderlig.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be damned if I'm drinking that p!ss after my race. Give us Bradley back.

Cupid said...

At $16 a bottle just chuck it on Ebay you ungrateful *&(#.

PS I love you

Vitamin B said...

Couldn't even take down a case of me and my mates!

iaiaiaiaiaian said...

Scraped?

Try scrapped you idiots