05 October 2015

Ode to the water bar, by Raymond Walsch

I can see a water bar a water bar a water bar
I can see a water bar off in the distance.

I approach it with much speed with much speed with much speed
I approach it with much speed with much speed and bulk gusto

Shall I do a tail whip a tail whip a tail whip
Shall I do a tail whip or a massive dead sailor?

O fuck it Ill punch it ill send it ill launch
O fuck it ill punch it ill send it 'real high

Well ill be I'm flying I'm flying I'm flying
Well ill be I'm flying Im 'real fucking high up!

Where shall i land it land it shall i land it?
O hell I have to land it land my bike somehow

Im panicking and in slow mo in slow mo in slow mo
Im panicking and in slow mo I'm about to die

Im falling I'm falling I'm falling o fuck
Im falling I'm falling abort stick arms out

Arrrrggh my arm my arm and my collarbone
Arrrrgh my fucking arm and collar bone are kaput

Someone call the meat wagon the meat wagon the meat wagon
Please call me a meat wagon or a whirly bird or two

Now I'm all busted all busted so busted
Just like old mate Halvo, Mr Boland and the Beard

1 comment:

BoomTTM said...

No mention of The Rock?