04 February 2009

QUON OFFERS REWARD FOR INFORMATION


The where abouts of the Quon-Master is a mystery to the boys of the Quon.
In fact, they are so concerned that Jason may have been involved in foul play, they have put up their prize money from this years crits for any information that may help in finding their leader.
When Jason was not in attendance at tonight's crit, when Randwick couldn't voucher for his alibi, and when his puppet-master gave him the thumbs down tonight, concern was raised.
Bigdog, a Junior Brumby and voted the most awesome detective by his Gran, has promised the Quon that he will take a sickie tomorrow, buy his wife a valentines day card and bring Pysie home.
The Quon needs Pysie, but does Pysie care?
Should Bigdog bother?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Pysie pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Anonymous said...

Just look at those teeth!

Anonymous said...

That's what I call a 'lady bum head'.

Anonymous said...

no prize money, its not in the spread sheet.

Anonymous said...

"Ferris said", you crack me up. I am old enough to remember that line. Or maybe I just researched it on my vast Police database of confidential crap; either way, it is secret policing work, so you shall never know.

That said, Ferris DIDN'T actually say that line. It was Simone.
My work here is done. Yet again. My, how you worship me.

I will set out on my mission to find the Quon Master shortly, just as soon as I've finished posing in front of my mirror and checked my skinfolds.

That is all.

Anonymous said...

NUDE VOTE! NUDE VOTE!

Anonymous said...

Ginga - you will never be QM. Your vice-presidency this year was just a sham. You were just a figure-head. An ugly one at that - like Alfred E. Neumann, but atleast his ginger ugliness was made up.

Anonymous said...

my my thats a lovely cardigan he's wearing.

I had one of those - in 1989.

Anonymous said...

I was not at the crits as I was running and thinking about the big island. I ride the Shambles and not the crits at present. I have bigger fish to fry than Wednesday night crits.

"That's right, I'm Abe Froman. The Sausage King of Chicago"

Anonymous said...

qm what is wrong with the big island you live on now?

Anonymous said...

You will never make the big island. You lack the secret ingredient.

Anonymous said...

That must be Chris Wilson in the background? He might as well have a full body wax. When are you going to make an appointment Chris.

Rads Nads Hairdresser
Ooohh Lalalalalala

Anonymous said...

Stay at home bigdog doing what ever you do when you are at home.
The QM is a piece of shit.
Let him go!