02 February 2009

Team Quon Members Appointed "Bunch Police"


The CCC held a super secret, extraordinary meeting last night at The Queanbeyan Tigers Club. The focus of the meeting was to appoint members of the Canberra cycling community as "Bunch Police". 

Team Quon can announce that several of its members are now sworn in officers of the Bunch Police Force (BPF).

Br Mouldy will be in charge of ensuring that triathletes are not running red lights during the bunch ride. Upon suspicion of such behaviour, Mouldy has been given the powers to interrogate the offender. They will be forced to undergo an on the spot test that includes: sight, hearing, and intelligence. If the offender fails any or all of these they will feel the full force of the BPF.

Br Vinnie has been given the special portfolio of ensuring that Fabian Cancellara wannabes stick to the left hand side of roundabouts rather than veering on to the wrong side of the road, and thus improving position by several places. If the offender is caught in the act, they will feel the full force of the BPF.

Finally, Br Zany has been charged with ensuring that all CCC bunch rides are ridden in silence. It seems that there has been an ever increasing trend for new comers to the bunch to attempt to speak to the person next to them. This is unacceptable behaviour and will not be tolerated. If caught, offenders will be expelled from any group bunch ride for no less than one month.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I shall be in charge of inspecting the undercarriage of every cyclist. Not the females though and no-one on a recumbent. I'll start with myself and then in 15 seconds I'll move on. Oh Randwick!

Anonymous said...

Rads, seek professional help. Epilating your nether regions is not an acceptable form of meditation. And do you actually ever tide or just post rubbish here?

Anonymous said...

I would like to be frisked. Over and over.

Anonymous said...

Let me start by saying that I am happy to be the first in line to give you a frisking QS you cheeky thing.

Anonymous said...

I too would like to be frisked repeatedly at the same time as the Stalker. Yum, Yum!

Anonymous said...

I HAVE been frisked over and over by the QS. I am at my sexual peak you know. You old boys have nothing on me.