26 February 2010

QUONabee Poemee for Free

There once was a rider who struggled and failed
Until he was picked up and Culture Club he hailed
The brainwashing started about stopping the QUON
He wasn’t sure how to, but knew they were strong

His mission in life was to wreck the blue train,
But for the most part of 08, QUON created their own pain
But upon looking back, at QUON’s learning and growing
The QUON were really just to’ing and fro’ing

They had all the skills, the numbers and belief
They just needed to practice the lead-out, but a little more brief
As of 09, the boys got it right,
and suddenly left all the others to fight

Upon spending time with the boys in blue
Said riders initial thoughts were very untrue
For he discovered the lads had the hearts of bulls
They even tried to help him at Bright, with a drive and a pull

Said rider soon thought, I’ve judged a book by its cover
Very unlike me as it’s not taught by my mother
To this re-educated rider, the QUON are it
The right type of guys without all the sh!t

They welcome the genuine strangers along
Said rider is one, although, not wearing a thong
Said rider sees the passion and spirit alive
As a QUON member this rider knows he would thrive

The QUON should benefit from giving him a start
Said rider promises to not run out of heart
He loves to work only for the team
Even just playing part in a Randwick (pointscore champion) winning dream

This rider is hoping for a big open heart
From the QUON elders who’ve been there from the start
If they can find, some room in the squad
He’ll buy lunch and beers, and if lucky, Flex his quad!

Questioning
Unequivocally
Opposition’s
Negligence

10 comments:

Pulitzer Prize judge said...

Looking doubtful.

Lord Darthqoun said...

Shane my son I never understood why I never struck you down? You are an ugly woman so I tried to make you a man by giving you an electronic penis and some man hands. But I now understand why I never struck you down, you gave birth out of your bottom a little poo, the one you called Randwick.

Randwick my grandson you are the son I never had, you spread a dark shit stain access this cycling land, and you do me proud like my son never could. I now call you lord darkshit, you can sit by my side and we can rule the world.

Shane you are no longer my son you are too ugly, maybe you should try changing back into a woman?

Love your father!!!!

Chief Quarantine Officer said...

WAIT!!!!

Have the QUON elders recently reviewed the QUON Ranga allowance OR are said QUON giving said rider a season supply of anti-carrot top?

Hairfree Centre said...

What about semi gingers??

Tom said...

Randwick I don’t think I have ever ridden in a Low enough grade to meet you so I don’t know who you are? But I think it’s about time my fist meets your face. Based on the well informed Canberra Times you will be in (A) grade next week and we will see if you can out sprint my fist?

Randywick said...

I'll raise your fist with Mongo's camel knuckle.

Randwick's Boyfriend said...

Leave my little man alone... Or face the wraith of a scorned boyfriend and his special knuckles

quon lawyer said...

Spending time with the boys in blue?

No, we don't want criminals among us

scottyrocks said...

QUONabee B-Rad,
wishing you a speedy recovery mate.

QM Stalker said...

I like poems, do you like poems?