28 July 2011

Giant Bicycles Sponsor Real Riders


In a great marketing initiative from Giant Bicycles Australia, they are giving 'real riders' the opportunity to become a sponsored cyclist.

Team QUON are happy to announce our very own Ian "Mongo" Mongan as one. The Mongo Beast said it was great to finally be noticed. "Rahhhhggghhhhhjjjjjjjaaaarrrr" he said.

Ian has asked QM Mark Terracini if it will be OK if he wears his sponsored athlete Giant Bikes knicks with his TQ jersey to this seasons crits. Mark replied by saying "What's going on? What's happening? What's he doing?" He then continued after a fair amount of mumbling "...no friggin way - not this sh!t again!"

For more information on Giant sponsored riders visit: http://theinspirationroom.com/daily/2011/giant-bicycles-sponsors-real-riders/

11 comments:

Rads said...

Bravo...happy the pressure is off me!

Sick of your shit said...

FOR GODS SAKE RADS, IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU.

If they had asked for 'Real fat riders' then you would be a shoe in.

Mia said...

Who is that fat F*&^ in the photo. Did he win a big bike race too?

Not a Yeti said...

Mongo, tell me it isn't so?

Shane Cadel Evans Radnell said...

Stuff that, you won't see me a on Giant! BMC all the way....

I'll talk to me Bestie about it!

Deaths, Births, and Marriages said...

Dear Shane,

Your application to change your name to "Shane Cadel Evans Radnell" has now been officially approved.

Congratulations.

Chewbacca said...

Leave my son alone

Mongo's Massive Chode said...

I deserve my own sponsorship.

The Mayor of Radsville said...

f^&k Off, I am the Mayor of Deakin you know!
Give me some respect!

Posted on twitter said...

BMC that's more the mayor's style

Anonymous said...

Because you guys aren't "real riders"? Makes sense