14 October 2011

QM vows to rid of all riders sitting in

QM Zany Terracini today issued a warning (between snot bubbles) to exterminate all riders sitting on at the world renowned HoT.

In glorious form this morning, whilst riding the new route, the QM could be heard loud and clear screaming at all scum sitting on. Team QUON does not condone sitting on. It is soft, boring, and gay. If you want to sit on, go ride the Velo bunch.

If any riders are caught sitting on "waiting for the hills" at next week's HoT, TQ will publicly name and shame the individual on the blog (if we had one).

10 comments:

Uliiiiii said...

I took ONE turn?

Chateau du Potato said...

BOOM

An un-named QUONER said...

If a person that has sat on the whole ride wins the KOM I will kill them

Randwick said...

TT bikes weren't designed for the hills? I'll have to get onto Mum about buying my new bike ASAP!

Mummy and Dady said...

Randy you need to eat all of your dinner tonight or no shambles tomorrow!

Unhappy Panda said...

The implied association between "velo" and "gay" in the headlining post is offensive and I ask that the DOM inator delete the post immediately.
Legal advice is currently being sort.

Spelling Police said...

Get some spelling advice with your legal advice. Sought, not sort.

In response to the spelling police said...

W A N K E R

Say it to my face said...

Im a Wanker I know. But just say it to my face. It would mean a lot to me if you could be more truthful and direct

Anonymous said...

Should newbies be exempt from this? If they don't know where they're going they probably shouldn't be on the front.