09 December 2011

Beagle bewildered at news of coveted girlfriends absence in 2012


Team QUON sellout, Mitchell ‘Beagle’ Flynn, was visibly upset in Team Suzuki’s recent calendar shoot upon hearing news that his beloved girlfriend would be absent from the country in 2012 due to commitments with some dream team thing in Europe. When asked for a comment Mitchell responded with ‘M8, I’m full devo hey. I was all g’d up for a dece year on the road with the boys, hopn she will b hm wen I got back afta a dece training sesh behind the moto. But to find this out is killing me m8’.


After trying to make sense of the words and a careful reconstruction of the misplaced letters we believe he was attempting to communicate the following ‘Hi friend. I am really upset at this news. I was really excited for a fantastic year racing around the Country with my team mates. I felt safe with the knowledge that she would be home cooking and cleaning after I had completed a motor pacing session (which is where you ride really fast behind a motorbike). When I found out, a small part of me died inside.’


10 minutes after the photo shoot Mitchell had forgotten what had taken place and was back out behind the motobike. Happy again.

7 comments:

Beagles Wheel said...

Cunts.

Beagle's boyfriend said...

Beagle has a girlfriend?....

Anonymous said...

+1 pos rep

My junk is on my jersey said...

have you seen my jersey? yep, thats my junk.

@fastphil said...

m8s, i tawt him all he nos. lets tlk ova it @ brew shop

Anonymous said...

wow more deleted comments... pathetic

not really flynnie said...

not even my shout out to team quon in canberra's heralded 'Play' magazine saved me from this humiliation?!