16 April 2009

Attention Big Dog


It has been proclaimed that Big Dog's recent sookiness will be forgiven and he will be added back to the Dribble if he fulfills the following:

* Makes a 'Sorry' t-shirt and wears it to all offical Team QUON functions
* Writes a Sorry poem and posts it to the blog
* Takes a photo of himself hugging a ginga and posts it to the blog
* Kindly offers to take Tonii's officiating duties (in return for beer)

Team QUON may even forfeit all of the above if Big Dog makes a simple heartfelt apology.

6 comments:

Rod Stewart said...

When I think of Big Dog (and me old mate Dave Bowie for that matter) I think of a line in my wonderful, but haunting song about homosexual men, the Killing of Georgie parts I and II...

"but I ask who really cares"

big dog said...

My heartfelt apology

I am sorry

I am sorry that Paul Smith is a member of TQ

I am sorry that he has the sniffles

I am sorry that he has the physique of a pre-pubescent Sudanese child

I am sorry that BJ obliterated Paul Smith from the TQ IM record books

I am sorry you missed me

I am sorry that Scott Preston does not race IM any more

I am sorry that Spud joined the Navy

I am sorry that Doodle Stewart wears high pants

I am sorry I ever met Alan Astflack

I am sorry Velo exists

That is all

Quon Master said...

Forget the Ginga Hug. Put him back on.

Who or what is an Alan Astflack?

bd said...

Have can you look to the future if you have scant regard for the past?

the angry ginga said...

Bigdog is back, and there is rumour of more operations and another Ironman for the canine and one of his sidekicks!
I am unsure if it is a good or sad day for the quon!
The band can never reform!

Officer Barbrady said...

Boring. Move along; there's nothing to see here...