14 April 2009

Quon Championship Still up for Grabs!

ALL,

The Baby Jesus and Smup are still in the running to become QUON Master. After the Family Tri and the Ironman Spectacular, Smup and Thommo have raced back into contention. Smuppy was voted Spectator's Spectator just ahead of Reidy. The rock was in 3rd place followed by Garry Codkin, Nath, Joseph and OOOli.

We have two remaining events; the QUON Beer Skulling Championships and International Performance of the year. With Thommo all but sewing up the International Performance of the Year and Smuppy's amazing skulling ability, it is sure to be one of the closest finishes in QUON history.

Word on the street is that the Baby Jesus may even be around for the end of season function! This could be the difference between QUON glory or not. Watch this space.

The Current Ladder is this:

QWC Ladder
Piece Of - 58.5
Smup - 46
Baby J - 45
Mouldy - 41.5
Joseph -32
Scotty Rocks - 28
Gagel - 28
Rads - 27
Skin and Bones - 26
Vinne -25.0
Wallet -20
Doodle - 20
Toni - 17
Rock - 17
Spud -13
Fireman -12
Yeti -10
Mary/Gilly -10
Angry Ginga -10
Albert -10
Zany -9
Br Cranky -9
Ambo -8
Poet -3
GTE -3
Trumpet -2

Family Tri Results:
QWC # 7 Smithy -20
Rads (Nads) -18
Baby J -16
Micko -14
Scotty Rocks-12
Rock -10
Nath -8
Gagel-6
Piece Of -4
Zany-2

Ironman Australia Results:
Baby J - 20
Uber Ginga- 18
Piece Of -16
Bruce Almighty -14
12 -Smitty
Reidy -10
Gav - 8
Rock -6
Nath -4
Joseph - 2

20 comments:

old bull preston said...

Fall on your sword Pysie! No one has enjoyed your reign. Time for you to give it to someone who cares!

old bull mongan said...

I CARE.

King of the Kids said...

Pysie is the best.

Chuck out the rest.

QMCA said...

Time to go QM Smup for QM!!! he already has the shirt saying how good he is.

Big Dog Hater said...

I notice that Big Flog has not scored one point in the QWC race. He needs to be kicked out of the QUON like Fillup and Billy Bennett.

Big Dog said...

Scott Payne has not scored any points either. I will bet you won't kick him out. What has he done that I haven't? I got all the T'shirts AND I add comedy to the dribble. Your QM needs to man up a bit and take control.

Trumpet said...

Fuck off big dog, no one likes you. I play the trumpet, do you play the trumpet?

QuonHater said...

I saw two pathetic Quon riders in the bunch on Saturday. They did nothing but pull shit turns and drops wheels when it mattered.

Whoever the guy on the black and pink Giant is, you are soft mate; I see you riding in the bunch all the time and you still couldn't keep up on Saturday. And your other fat Quon mate is even shitter than you.

You Quon cunts are all queers I reckon. Winning B and C grade crits means shit. I bet none of you even ride A or B grade in the Canberra Tour. Soft cunts. I will be out there smashing it in the bunch again this Saturady and I will make sure you know who I am if you can't keep up again.

None of you cunts even got points in A grade crits. ahhahahahha. You are all shit.

Anonymous said...

Quon Hater - you are a cack - keep em coming.

Ginga said...

There is way too much censorship on this blog.... Get rid of the Net Nanny.

Rads Nads said...

Welcome back Quonhater. We have missed you! xxx

Oooh la la!

Kyle the Prancing Mincer (Steve's Boyfriend) said...

Where did my boyfriends buns go? They were hot and firm like Spuds. Oooo la lah. That Spud can now shoot a gun. I wonder if he can shoot on me?

Kyle's other lover who is also a prancing mincer said...

I want a Kyle and Spud sandwhich for breakfast lunch and dinner. oooo la laaaaaaaah... I have aids, do you have aids?

Nathan Spillane said...

I am the Nanny Net who takes down your funny posts. I am a good citizen and won't have you all picking on prancing mincers.

Rads' Nads said...

Again, impostors are posting as me. You cannot be the REAL Rads' Nads without mention of shaving, epillating or waxing.

Rads' Nads - satisfying himself in 15 seconds - a world record!

The Real Nathan Spillane said...

Come on guys. This is going too far.

Boofhead Bouncer from Port said...

Are you trying to be wise arse skinny man?

I'll have you sunshine if you keep up those smart arse replies!!

The QuonHater said...

Where were you up the climbs on Wednesday Quon riders? You are all shit house and should stick to your own gay rides like you do on Friday. I've heard that it is a shit ride anyway and the only way it gets fast is when people from other teams do it. Like Stu Shaw or Steve Isabel. You guys are fucken tools and always will be.

Anonymous said...

Terracini used to be tough now he just a mummies boy pussy! thats all I know...

pommy tom said...

.....'mummies boy pussy'......

interesting use of the Queens English.