06 September 2009

Back by Popular demand


Back by popular demand of Calvary and Canberra Hospitals, and the Southern Area and the Sydney South West Area Health Services.

Mongo's Bike Skills Sessions
Team QUON's famous Mongo Beast will be running people through his highly effective, proven and patented seminars:

1. Collarbones? Why we need them? And how evolution blessed me without one.

2. QUON Elders? Elder statesmen of The QUON? Or simply co-ordination challenged schmucks?

3. Cornering? How? When? Why? And what is too much?

4. Getting big air. Why a horizontal landing is preferable to a vertical one.
5. Descending. Going down without going down.


Hopefully coming to a community hall near you, very very very soon.

5 comments:

QUON gaydar said...

All the best to Skin & Bones. I fainted when I heard the news, but Carl caught me.

NOT BD, for once said...

Ooh, SNAP!

A's and 9's said...

Tragic mate, all the best, Paddy. Heard the new from the Rock, Can both of you keep the hell away from me for a while. Get well.

Trumpet said...

My wife says cycling is too dangerous and I have to quit Team QUON and join a book club. One with only 1 book and lots and lots of kneeling and praying.

Benny Benny Benny Benny said...

Don't worry Trumpet. Just keep riding with the Tridents--you won't hurt yourself falling off at 25km/hr.