04 September 2009

QUON Rookie poetry

Loaded like a freight train
This year QUON will be flying like an aeroplane.
McDiesel in the front line
Smashing it one more time.

Well I'm a Northside struttin'
Bad MFer
Got a white Selle Italia
Under my arse.
Said I'm a mean machine
Been eating Powerbars
And Rads makes my motor hum.

I’ve got one chance left
I’m like a nine life cat
I’ve got a dog eat dog style.

I’m like a Molotov cocktail with a match to go
I smoke QUON's rivals with style.

And I can tell youse homeys
I’ll make y’all money
Drivin’ it at the crits alright.

Look out!

Wake up late and put on your clothes
Take your credit card to the coffee shop.
That’s lattes for you and espressos for me alright.

I’ll be loaded like a freight train
QUON will be flying like an aeroplane.
McDiesel's in the front line
Smashing it to the line.

I’m in the front line
Head down arse up.
I’m in the front line.
I’ll drag youse up.
I’m on the front line
Ready to crash and burn.

I never learn.

3 comments:

a dedicated cyclist, here for the long haul said...

oh my GOD.

You morons are just as bad as poetry as you are on bikes. Just give it up and leave the cycling scene to those of us in the community that are mature enough to race sensibly.

You guys are up the creek for this season, by the way. Even this late in the training season and there's still more of you at the coffee shop than those on bikes, in those worn out, wannabe uniforms. What a joke.

New QUONabee said...

Pfft. Scorned QUONabee's comments don't count.

secret observer said...

how did the QWC RR go anyway...? I heard there was such a huge turnout that you had to book TWO tables at cafe QUON for the after party.

Two tables of how many....?