14 January 2010

The old man of the road to wear PINK

The complexities of sport don't consider the stupid hours it takes to run Queanbeyan's biggest entertainment venue. Nor does it take into account the hours spent on the road driving between butt-fuc*ville and that place of ill repute. Sport doesn't give two hoots about a leaky roof, 2 children, a marriage, 4 dogs and some single trail out the back of nowhere.
The old man of the road, packed up his banjo, 10 minutes after the start of B grade last night, and turned for home for that long lonely journey back to the sticks.
Whilst he looked very Euro last night, he will look much better in pink!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scotty rocks, that is all.

Anonymous said...

5 out of 9 races started, 4 finished. Narrowly avoided a kit burning and now in pink. Who would have thought the minister of passion would go down this path.

wayneooo said...

Who is too scared to put their name to accusations like this? Anonymous posting just doesn't cut it I'm sorry
I was taught by the man himself - 'never leave your wingman'.

I am glad I am not the QM said...

....HE AIN'T GONNA LIKE THIS!

new breed said...

Fuck him, he's history. Follow the new breed

BoW said...

I am happy to follow, but who is the new breed?

The Real BoW said...

If the new breed looks anything like Jamie P, I'll be happily following that tail.

SWP said...

I feel loved - I think?

a fan of swp said...

the old man looked awesome in pink tonight.
Scotty did rock