18 November 2011

It's a walk off



Hi it’s Uliander here and Wow!

What an amazing amount of QUONtravery.

There hasn’t been this much cat fighting and bitching since me and Wilansel had our famous hissey fit in Zoolander. After much discussion between me and my mirror this morning I think the only way to settle this dispute is a walk off. It’s obvious I’ll walk right over Wilansel but it’s the only way of getting him out of this mess. I have the most beautiful carbon fibre bike, beautifully pressed white knicks, a tanned complexion and round the clock 5 o’clock shadow.

Let’s make it tomorrow at noon at the usual place. You know right behind the toilet block at Yarramundi Reach. That way I’ll have time to visit my solarium and have my chest wax.

See you there or be square.

1 comment:

No comment said...

No comment