09 January 2009

The Pineapple

The last time that a pineapple caught my attention, or at least held my attention for a decent length of time was about 3 years ago when I was passing through Coffs Harbour. I was with my family, and not only did the Big Pineapple tourist Park provide a 'wee' break and clean toilets for mum, but also gave us kids a break from Dads truck driving cassettes. As we wondered through the inside of the Worlds Biggest Pineapple, looking at how, where and why the fruit is grown, I was struck with a strange thought............"what would I look like with shaved nuts ?"
Since that day, pineapples have had little reason to enter my thoughts.

Randwick - you better turn up and ride next Wednesday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't of put it better myself.
See you at Stromlo this wednesday Randwick, otherwise, you may think of a pinapple everytime you sit down!

Anonymous said...

Fu&* its not that hard, you can ride in the morning in the kit you can ride in the afternoon, Mouldy gave up his kona dream for the team what will you do????????

Anonymous said...

I thought Mouldy's Kona dream was squashed with a lack of ability, commitment and heart!
All that aside - Randwick should be kicked out of the quon for chasing smithy's ducks!

Anonymous said...

I must apologise for Br. Randwick's lack of attendance. He was servicing me.

Anonymous said...

....and you were servicing Dodger? I can't wait to see the video!

Anonymous said...

You don't want to see the video. I was there and saw Rads smearing himself with peanut butter and dancing around in his underpants. Ghastly, ghastly experience.

Anonymous said...

No a good dancer. Not a good look I am guessing.