14 January 2009

Randwick found!

In a top secret raid on the freezer of a certain Manuka Milk Bar, SGT BIGDOG has managed to track down the evasive Gaytime, aka, Randwick. Although it was originally believed that Randwick was off training with his triathlon poof mates, BIGDOG has been able to reveal that Randwick was in fact hiding in the freezer the whole time.

Upon thawing out, Randwick muttered: "Woah! now I know how Han Solo felt in Return of the Jedi, when Princess Leia, disguised as a bounty hunter, set him free. Now that I'm all thawed out and no longer having a Gaytime, I can get back on the bike and ride, where it counts, for the QUON. That's what I signed up for!"

Well done Br Randwick, and welcome back. We do look forward to seeing you ride with the wind in your hair tonight, on this wonderful day of LOVE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so you will be there to wear the pink shirt??

Anonymous said...

I'll believe it when I see it.

Anonymous said...

Randwick is up in Thredbo with me smothering peanut butter all over our glistening hair free bods.

Good luck tonight boys, Randy and I will be thinking of you.