23 March 2009

Introducing: SMOKEY!


Hi guys,
The Angry Ginga has asked me to introduce myself to you all as I am going to be his "+1" for the greatest road trip ever (episode II).

Let me tell you a few things about myself. Just like Jumanji, I too started to go grey when I was 12, but unlike him I will not throw myself in front of a team mate in the middle of a race.

Damo tells me that one of you guys likes things from the sub-continent. Well, luckily enough I actually have an Indian girlfriend (dots - not feathers) called Tashy. If you are lucky enough I will bring some photos that you can look at.

I may look smart because of my glasses, but I am actually incredibly stupid. I also do really good impersonations of smoked goods.

Now, Damo has told me a few things about you guys but I might need some clarification on a few:

Why do I have to knock on the door of the bathroom before entering if Paul Smith is in there?

 If I'm with Nath at a night club, should I just throw him out and save everyone else the hassle?

 What's a lady bum?

 Is Rads a ranga?

Does anyone actually like Big Dog? 

What are my duties as (honorary) Quon Rookie?
 
Will anyone beat The Baby Jesus?

See ya,
Smokey.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Correct me if I am wrong boys, but doesn't Quon Rookie = Beer Bitch?

Anonymous said...

Quite right Damo. Smokey better bring a drinks tray!

Anonymous said...

Smokey,

Can you please bring some Hienz products for us to eat. Preferably anything smoked.

Smokey, be careful not to make aboriginal jokes around Travis. He is part brutha when he drinks. Don't be surprised if you see Rads' nads during the weekend. They are smooth.

QM

Anonymous said...

When do my duties as beer bitch start? Is it normal that Damo is already ordering me about and telling me to get him coffee every morning? Is he taking advantage of me?

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Damo is not my boy

Anonymous said...

Is it true the QM will be skulling me by the pint on IM eve? And does this mean he will have a lady bum come race day?

Anonymous said...

I don't think I want to ride a Litespeed anymore....I used to think it was a bike, but after reading your posts about Kyle - i think a Litespeed may actually be code for a chocolate starfish, and that's what the Quon ride best.

I am a good cyclist, and hetero, I don't think i'd fit in with you lot. Please tear up my application and place it in the rubbish next to your Crit Champs t-shirts.

I park in a hairy bike rack, do you park in a hairy bike rack?

Anonymous said...

Who gave you permission to use my photo?

I'm going to go all Pauline Hanson on your arse and sue you!!