23 June 2009

ATTENTION: Robbo and Jesse

The QUON Elders at their most recent Elders meeting have requested that two QUON Rookies; Robbo and Jesse ; step up or burn your kitWhilst burning of the QUON kit is considered equal to the burning of the national flag, the preferred option for all of the QUON is for them to adhere to the "8 Steps to True Happiness" and inspire the QUON.
Former QM, Br Lady's Bum has thrown full support behind the 2012 Olympic Gold Medal potential winner. And the Mayor of Deakin has promised to show Robbo the righteous path to acceptance amongst the brethren.
In a video link to Denmark (dickhead), Wombats, wearing full kit at the time of the meeting, showed what he thinks of the lack lustre performance shown by these two hopefuls over the last 12 months.
The Elders have decided that these two hopefuls have shown enough to warrant them a stay of execution. A 12 month awesome behaviour bond has been granted, and we all expect great things from these two!

17 comments:

Cameron Boland said...

Robbo, be careful what Rads shows you.
I think it would be better to burn your kit.

Simon Johnston said...

I am not my brothers keeper!

the Greatst QUON Master ever said...

In fact - your not even a QUON member!
You need to buy me lunch before we can take this any further.

Anonymous said...

hey, numnuts! If you're going to use my moniker than at least spell my name properly!

(insert Mr T voice over)I pity the fool!

QM - a Manuka bakery salad roll and iced finger bun are coming your way next week.

Scotty - being responsible for Passion you'll be going to the Belgium cafe for what ever you want.

The Real Mouldy said...

No "t" in Johnson - idiots.

Bill Clinton (spelt with a T numbnuts) said...

You can use my Monika any time you want as well. Hillary won't let me anywhere near her any more.

The Greatest QUON Master ever said...

How would we know how this numbnut spells his name. We don't know who he is; expept that he is wombats keeper!

valhalla dave said...

I am quite upset that I didn't get an invite to be a Quonabee. I come with the added bonus of silverware in the form of a Crit Champion trophy which I will carry in my jersey on all Quon rides as motivation to keep everyone riding hard.

I also ride a litespeed, do you ride a litespeed?

Minister for keeping the Elders honest said...

.......and nothing from Robbo or Jesse.

SURPRISED?

trumpet terra said...

kick them out!
I have only seen them on the shambles once or twice.

Anonymous said...

Is that a man or an ugly woman in QUON kit?? He looks so fit...

numbnuts said...

He is my younger brother and I love him

Anonymous said...

Fastest seated sprint in Canberra!

quadfather said...

he should take me on in a seated sprint

Robbo said...

Steady on gentlemen. Can I be forgiven for placing the lives of the sick and dying on top of my list of priorities? My mistake...of course not. From now on Quon will come first, and poor old Nelly Smith will just have to shut up and wait in her piss and shit stained sheets till I've finished with my blog and dribble responses before I attend to her severely fractured hip! What the hell was I thinking?

QUON guy said...

QUON QUON QUON QUON
CAPITALS FOR FUC* SAKE, KICK HIM OUT NOW IT WILL JUST BE EASIER FOR ALL.

Trevor Hicks said...

If old Nellye Smith and her fractured hip is more important than the QUON in your eyes; that is a choice that you, and only you can make.
The QM has given up his GUJ for his tenure for a year, Spud has now re-opened his work email account to accept the dribble, and Clarkey has negotiated a deal that will let him attend a QUON function in the next 18 months, Scottyrocks and the Rock are now on twitter!
They have all made good choices. What type of choice will yours be?