07 June 2009

poem from QUONabee 1

Joining the QUON is my chance to shine
From what I have seen my flight will be fine
I’ve been dropped off the back
After some half assed attack

But made my way back first
We’ve to quench a big thirst
Three Bundy’s on the rocks
May slow down these cocks

I was not sure what was wrong or maybe it was just me
They all started drinking coffee and tea
I’d heard stories before of stubbies of beer
What’s going on are they all fucking queer

So now with a change I must turn my attention
QUONabee 2,3,4 and 5 are now worth a mention

The baker sent donut’s to buy him some time
For a no show at the shambles, he thought he’d be fine
I dropped in and picked them up with a grin and a glee
Gentlemen enjoy these donuts with complements of me.

At the decline of a donut with a snigger and frown
For it could make me quite fat and quite round
Saw him drop off the back at a blistering pace
OH the lack of that donut saw him disappear in disgrace.

With pants lower than what most people would do
And a gap of somewhere around the mark of 22
With this I have nothing I can’t understand
Maybe it helps him when he uses his hand.

Finally put in by his brother in law when no-one else would
From advice from the sister “you will and you should”
Do this favour for me with and smile and a dance
If you ever think you’re a chance of getting back into my pants.

So as you can see there’s not much to beat
I’m out of the kitchen away from the heat
A place in QUON history waits for me
A QUON elder and Master on day I will be.

2 comments:

Trev said...

not bad, but do we want a another illiterate fool in the QUON;
QUONabee 1 - patty: 2 - Greggo, 3 - Cam's brother in law, 4 - Dom.
No mention of QUONabee 5 - whoever it is.

I like the fact that he has dished out a bit of shit

Patty said...

Read the poem again dickhead;
2 - Greggo and reference to donuts.
3 - Dom - didn't have a donut and was dropped pretty quick.
4 - Mick jagger and his hipsters
5 - Cam's brother in law.

Who are you and how have you been able to stay in the QUON with comprehension skills like that.
QUONabee 1