03 June 2009

QUONABEE #4 - Mick Jagger

Poem to be sung to the tune of ‘Angie’ by the Rolling Stones:


QUON, QUON, when will those doubts all disappear
QUON, QUON, where will you lead me from here

With some love in your souls and some money in your coats
I hope I can satisfy
But QUON, QUON, you’ll never doubt I didn’t try
QUON, you’re all beautiful, on Wednesday’s you’ll cry
QUON, I will love you, and I aint gonna lie
All I dream of is to be part of your team
Let me whisper in your ear:
QUON, QUON, QUONabee Mick Jagger is here!

Whilst I’m not the rock
I roll like a stone
No moss on my surface
I race with a purpose
Accept me in the team
You will think it’s a dream

Let me whisper in your ear:
QUON, QUON, QUONabee Mick Jagger is here!

6 comments:

BD said...

Rubbish

Kelly said...

'F'
and who are you

Anonymous said...

Another shit poem piss him off hes got nothing.

Anonymous said...

is this for real? Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, along comes another shit recommendation from the previous QM

the yobbo from across the road said...

22cm - impressive!

and those designer undies - awesome!

Keith Richards said...

Rockin Tune Micky J...It is a shame that other retards are music illiterate and don't get your brilliantly put together piece of poetry. It is also a shame they don't put there name to gay useless comments.