11 June 2009

TQ socks go global in Espana


As worn by Team QUON's and the AIS' own Gareth "Garry" Halverson, the famous TQ socks have now travelled to the slopes of the Pyrenees  in Spain.

Garry was quoted in VeloNews as saying that without his special edition blue TQ socks there would be no way he could have danced on the pedals so effortlessly up the massive bergs in the spanish mountains.  

While competitors are trying to source the magic socks, without knowledge of the secret suburban garage in sleepy Weston Creek they will never get that advantage.




First Maui, then Boulder now the Pyrenees.  Where oh where will they be seen next?

7 comments:

The Boss said...

They are more popular than my yellow wrist bands. Can I use them to raise awareness for my foundation also?

cheers LA

Anonymous said...

Sorry LA, anyone can buy yellow wrist bands but not anyone can wear Quon.

Randwick said...

Oh yes they can!

QM said...

There wil be a bon fire in Hicksville some time soon. You will be required to burn them punk!

garry said...

The ladies seem to like the socks too!

Quon Stalker said...

I prefer Quon cocks to Quon socks. Of course I do NOT think that Quonabees should be admitted to the Bretheren without surviving a session with me. And, no, I don't ride a Litespeed but I do ride!!

Anonymous said...

Are they TeamQuon edition sunnies?